Friday, April 3, 2009

First Post


With my first post, I would like to share with everyone that Im a die - hard Lakers/Spurs fan, although this year ive got a couple of new favorite teams: the Cavaliers, and the Knicks (being from NY i should like them no matter what, but Mike D'antoni has made the Knicks watchable again). I would also like to mention from the beginning that I absolutley hate Paul Pierce with a passion, I felt bad for him while he was wasting away in Boston, but after watching the finals against the Lakers I realized that hes just a injury faking douchebag who deserves to be banned from the NBA.  I pretty much worship Kobe and everything he does, he ( in my opinion ) is the greatest player ever, although I know many people will argue that Michael Jordan is the greatest ever, and I wont say that he isnt, its just that i never had the chance to watch him play. My second favorite player at the moment is Lebron, which leads me to my first "debate": Kobe vs. Lebron. Alot of people look at stats and say that Lebron is better, but there are a hundred things that Kobe can do that Lebron cant. Kobe keeps his team alive at the end of the game, from insane 50 foot contested 3 pointers to amazing passes to teammates, Kobe has kept the Lakers alive at the end of games, Lebron on the other hand, while he is a good clutch player, he does have a habit of missing clutch shots or passing them off to crappy teammates. I was actually really surprised to learn that in six years, lebron has only hit a single gamewinner. I know James averages more assists then Kobe, but i think that Kobe is the superior passer. I have more to argue, Im just too lazy and I wil continue this later.

No comments:

Post a Comment